Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I can't start Essence of Spring Event.

hyacinthkhyacinthk
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Hi,

I logged in today but i can't start the Essence of spring event because the quest is not up today.

I tried to talk to the NPC but nothing happened.

is it glitch? or is there other way to get special hoes?

Thanks

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    You have to turn around and talk to yela to get tools and then gather where she tells you to. Then you will get the essence from the tools.
    You use the essence once every 36 minutes to get 1 raw wood which is exchange for gift boxes.
    You can only get 5 boxes per day.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 21, 2017
    Also don't event quests usually reset at 10am EDT or 7am PDT?
  • hyacinthkhyacinthk
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    The quest didnt reset yesterday. What happened was that I received 5 specials hoes and used them to get the essences of springs two days ago. Next day which is yesterday, I talked to the NPC near Durbarton bank, she didn't give me anything. the quest was not even reset. But I found that Mabinogi client has been updated today and finally I've received the quest.

I think the problem's gone now.