Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Training Grounds

BethuarBethuar
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
edited April 25, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I had the thought of being able to test out each talent and what it can truly do.
In this area you go up against enemies and you choose a talent and it'll be whatever rank they choose and the weapon of their choosing only for the fight and they cannot keep it. This would help people see their goals and let them work towards a solid goal and keep people on the right path of training.
  1. Do you agree?9 votes
    1. Yes
       11% (1 vote)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Flying pancakes
       89% (8 votes)

Comments

• ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    edited April 25, 2017
    This seems like a pretty neat idea. It'd definitely give players an idea of what they'd want to invest into, skipping the part where they throw away the ap on skill they'll never use. Though I recommend not showing off the skills at rank 1. There still needs to be that element of risk (though its been well minimised) and a feeling of wonder when they realize "wow if this is only at rank 5, it must be hella good a rank 1 boi" or something like that.

P.S. voted for flying pancakes because it was an option
    Amelina
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    Though you do have a point Rofl, it is their option to choose to do it or not, they know that the surprises will be lost if they do it so it's on them. Kind of like a downside for being able to not screw up....cause to be honest I think everyone messes up their first character in Mabinogi no matter who you are.