Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festia Specific Channel

HazurahHazurah
Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
edited April 30, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I'm pretty sure it has been mentioned again and again
We can all Agree that Festia is quite deserted due to multiply Channel that separate the players to meet each other
My Suggestion would be simple:
Make Festia only have 1 channel that works like Housing Channel
Any thought?
Pan
  1. Festia Specific Channel21 votes
    1. Yes, Why not!
       48% (10 votes)
    2. No, It's not needed
       38% (8 votes)
    3. I'm not sure
       14% (3 votes)
    4. I don't care
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I am not sure. I would like to be able to enter Festia with a shop open, and your idea would make the simple update impossible. :(

There is also a benefit, with lines being a possibility, which multiple channels greatly nullify. Why do you not just change channels?
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    I think instead of that they should take inspiration from the party board and have a place where you can look to see where other people have signed up, regardless of channel.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gonna have to say no, I don't want to take turns with clobbermeister.
    Greta
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gonna have to say no, I don't want to take turns with clobbermeister.

And an empty festival makes the game look like a ghost town.