Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Long Wavy Ponytail

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
in Help
So, I've been looking for this item for like....ages now. It's in the beauty shop as a coupon item, "Long Wave Ponytail Beauty Coupon" yet I've never seen it for sale, haven't seen anyone with this hair, and it doesn't have a wiki listing at all so....what's up? I really like this hair and waaaant it :P

Comments

• BippiBippi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    It seems it was only available by chance during these dates: October 5, 2016 - October 25, 2016.

Under the Erinn Beauty Box page, it talks about the revamped version at the bottom, so since that hair is in that list, I can only assume it was hard to get.
  • KryoKryo
    Laaame, well I hope it comes back or becomes something we can buy with Pons. :c
  • BippiBippi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    edited May 1, 2017
    Kryo wrote: »
    Laaame, well I hope it comes back or becomes something we can buy with Pons. :c

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE! Gachapons always make returns, so I bet it'll happen sometime this year too. Maybe even a "Fresh Summer Look" event (like last year) tied with the Erinn Beauty Box (not tied like last year tho) gacha. I dunno. Some kind of promotion like that. lol

• KryoKryo
    Cross my fingers, and I hope they eventually implement coupon use as an unlock because no one is gonna wanna change their hair if they finally get a really rare hair coupon and it's not permanently unlocked. :o