Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

500% Golden Experience Fruit

AlypseAlypse
Mabinogi Rep: 460
in Help
Hi!

Does anyone know how many of these fruits it takes to get from level 54 (or somewhere around there) to level 200? I was hoping someone knew before I try to find out myself.

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Each Golden Fruit gives 500% of the experience needed for your current level. This means that you will be getting around 4.8 levels since the next levels need more exp to level up (yay math). With the power of estimation, it would take 29 fruits to get you to about 198 or so. So 30 fruits will catapult you from 54 to 200. Be warned that if you do this, you will get a massive inflow of potential levels and probably fill your inventory with Rebirth potions which will expire in 7 days. Happy leveling.
    Alypse
  • AlypseAlypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    Thank you!
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    29 or 30 is accurate, at level 100 there's a major curve dip, with the exp from one level to the next dropping by 500k. So eating a fruit at level 99 will more than likely get you more than 5 levels of exp.

My suggestion for anyone else considering the fruits, is not to start eating any at level 100 through 110, 115 if you're confident in your leveling. The amount of exp you'll get from the fruits will be lower than their value.