Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[ Vendetta ]

ScavernScavern
Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
edited June 2, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
We are a social guild, founded on March 31st, 2015. A collective group of misfits and ruffians are settled into a cozy nest we call our guild. As far as I'm concerned THIS is my home. This is my creation. And I will cherish it, despite the people, the issues we face, the distance we cross. This is my home and I will protect it. We play other games besides Mabi.

Guild Leader:
Scavern.
Guild Officer:
Vacant (looking for potential).
Guild Support:
Apairofpants, Ragiev, Rokaku, Solvia and Exogenesis.

Rules
Will be posted in our discord server pins. :P We basically ask you use common sense, it's really not that hard.

Notice
Optional. Everything in this guild is such. Nothing is mandatory. You're allowed to host events, games, movies, contests, whatever you wish to do. Please remember this is a social guild and as such we lean more towards communication versus action, but we still do dungeons, some raids and shadow missions.

Important
We've moved channels recently as our home channel, so if you wanna know, ask. We changed around our guild meeting time and typically attend banquet together. ♥

Discord and Skype:
We lean more towards discord and have two servers: The actual guild server and then the writer discord for those who are interested in writing/roleplaying. If interested, ask! We have a skype group butttt we mostly just use discord these days.
We also have a guild forum but we don't really use it either. It's just for storage mostly.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask. :P We don't bite.. much~

Comments

• ScavernScavern
    I'm also the host of a Mari server that's about to go active, so if you're interested in that feel free to PM me also! It's for discord, mind you.
  • NakoichanNakoichan
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    FIRST
    Scavern
  • ScavernScavern
    edited July 8, 2017
    Our guildies doing dungeons: Rag, Ayo, me, Pants in the back, Arm and Nako. ♥

7ae6cf5536ed4e89147c3bdc8bab7708.png

A little taste of our antics on discord. We get rowdy, especially at night or in the morning when the kiddies go to bed. xD Haha.

f89f6d1988c4ee93a16be26a62f9d6c6.png

This is what happens when you twin~

d3c335b23df94cceed8d350d1768cbb7.png
  • Sola232Sola232
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    needs more turtles
    Scavern
  • ForbiddanceForbiddance
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    edited July 6, 2017
    Oh! I made a cameo appearance.

-dies-
    Scavern
  • ikoreanikorean
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    i want to join but nexon still hasnt fixed the expired guild bug ;___;
  • ScavernScavern
    o-o Should be able to access it from the homepage? Or something along that lines. There's multiple ways to leave a guild, I know from the in-game function, and then the online function, but you'd have to do research and figure that out. xD
  • ikoreanikorean
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Scavern wrote: »
    o-o Should be able to access it from the homepage? Or something along that lines. There's multiple ways to leave a guild, I know from the in-game function, and then the online function, but you'd have to do research and figure that out. xD

yea but in my case everyone in my guild (including me at the time), quit the game so the guild expired without it being disbanded. Now that im returning, i cant access the guild homepage through my friends list because the guild is expired. The homepage option to leave the guild is bugged as for a lot of people trying to leave dead guilds as well.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/3657/cant-leave-expired-guild-after-maint
    But until it gets fixed, how do i join?
  • ScavernScavern
    Hm.. I have no idea then. That bites it's bugged and I hope they fix it soon. ;w; I sowwies.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Contact a GM via Ticket to remove you from the Guild. You can then apply for Vendetta.
  • ScavernScavern
    edited July 8, 2017
    When mimic prank turns into a raid. ♥

051b6b59e7563193e34b8a1c7e6b9254.png
    ShoogZurcishere
  • TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Alt and I are guildless now, can we join? Vendetta totes needs the Lewd & Newd family. :3
    Scavern
  • MugenaiMugenai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    ikorean wrote: »
    i want to join but nexon still hasnt fixed the expired guild bug ;___;
    Scavern wrote: »
    Hm.. I have no idea then. That bites it's bugged and I hope they fix it soon. ;w; I sowwies.
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Contact a GM via Ticket to remove you from the Guild. You can then apply for Vendetta.

This is fixed finally!
    Scavern
  • ScavernScavern
    We'd love to have both of you, Tot. :3

And yay, guilds are fixed!