Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabi crashes my computer now

MaugreMaugre
Mabinogi Rep: 785
in Technical Support
After so long of playing, Mabinogi now crashes my computer when I play it.

I start up the game as normal, and already it slows everything down, and even forces me to wait a few minutes when I try to tab out to another window (usually nearly crashing the window in the process). After enough time open, Mabi just freezes my computer dead, and it's ONLY Mabi that does this. I can run more intensive games perfectly fine. I've got no mods, edits, etc that would compromise it, and it was running perfectly a week ago. At this point, I don't even trust opening it, as the last time I did I was only on for three minutes before I crashed.

Running on Window's 10, non-Steam version, if that helps.

Comments

• MaugreMaugre
    Nobody has any ideas? :c
    I'd like to be able to participate in the double ap...
  • MaugreMaugre
    Reinstalling fixed the problem (though I hoped to avoid needing to do so)

Also, for anyone who might be a bit lost, you can only uninstall through the gear icon on the nexon launcher.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the nexon launcher mabi is much slower then the Steam version in my experience. I have tried both and nexon launcher gives me at least twice as much lag. so if reinstalling does not work Steam may be a better option to try. if you list more details about how powerful your computer is someone might be able to provide more accurate information to fix it.