Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please tweak taming to accout for dungeon revamp

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited August 29, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
It's become VERY hard or even impossible to tame certain creatures after the dungeon revamp because the CP has been raised a LOT on most of the monsters. I'm finding it nearly impossible to fill out my taming journal... even with the +20% taming success title Alo Asuna, the master taming title, the BEST possible bait and the BEST possible taming cane

This is a problem that really needs to be adjusted. thank you

Darvy of Mari
MirralChanFalskullBerylBlissfulkillNegumikoSherri
  1. FIX TAMING????10 votes
    1. Yeah
       80% (8 votes)
    2. no
       20% (2 votes)

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Also maybe make taming have a point because apparently not many people care about taming. Look how dead this thread is :P
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 23, 2017
    I agree. The indirect stat bonuses from quest completions is not that significant anyway. There has been opposing arguments that it essentially functions as a "one hit kill", but with how much CP bosses have, the point seems moot.
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    Agreed.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited August 29, 2017
    PLEASE FIX TAMING :/

that's all I can really say. it's currently impossible to fill the taming journal and complete the 5 stars quests the way the game currently is and I'm getting more annoyed about this as time goes by... people keep telling me to reforge my taming cane but I should NOT be FORCED to reforge my taming cane just to complete content in the game. I want these quests to go away!!!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I think the whole Taming revamp would be useful, since now no one even uses this skill, unless people are forced to train it or collect all animals/monsters in Collection Journal.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    dark knight taming should be part of the taming revamp as well. it is more difficult to tame monsters with both taming skills since the dungeon revamp.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Yes please! Make taming useful again! CP is broken as f.. ..rock.