Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hebona Gloves?

ChaosShadowChaosShadow
Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
in Help
Could someone please confirm that Hebona Gloves drop from Alby Normal Hardmode?

I've been wondering how the Hebona set's drops would be affected by the Reborn (dungeon) update ever since its release, and after returning from a small hiatus, I decided to check the wiki- wiki says they do drop from Normal HM, but I'm not exactly confident in the wiki's accuracy sometimes...

I'd just buy the darn gloves, but I can't find them anywhere, so I'd appreciate it if anyone could let me know if running Alby Normal HM would be a waste of time or not.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I do know that I have seen the entire Hebona set drop from Alby Advanced HM on different occasion runs, not Alby Normal HM.

Actually, I doubt ANY of the pieces drop from Normal HM, unless it's just that immensely rare of a drop rate. All things considering, that seems way out of proportion of rare, quality reward for the low difficulty...
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Actually, I doubt ANY of the pieces drop from Normal HM, unless it's just that immensely rare of a drop rate. All things considering, that seems way out of proportion of rare, quality reward for the low difficulty...

Yeah, I had similar thoughts after running it a couple of times earlier, but I thought I'd ask here just to be sure. Guess I'll start hunting for pass materials and the like while I wait for any other replies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    edited May 18, 2017
    Normal hardmode dungeons don't seem to have been changed. So there's a reasonable chance that the hebona item that was originally assigned to normal hardmode is still in its drop list.

It's just that anything that used to be in basic HM or int HM is now only in adv hm, so that drop list has been massively expanded. Effectively lowering the drop rate of those items, at least until someone confirms getting two hebona item drops in the same chest.
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Well, one Alby Adv HM run later, and now I'm thinking that I'll either continue trying to just buy the gloves or spam Normal HM.

The two or three hours I just spent in there with my officer just wasn't worth it. OTL