Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hans Can't Draw

bobobobo
Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
in Incomplete Bugs
3a9793d182509b5239d999c802d5e0b0.png
I noticed that after several attempts, Hans for some reason cannot draw my face T~T;
It's not a loading issue for sure, I've waited enough to see if the photo loaded.
So I attempted other tries by taking off my titles and all my clothes (both style and gear) and the same results happen.
I had someone else test it out and it seems that they can see their face just fine o.o;

The only difference between me and my friend here (besides size and gender) was that I had the Altruist foot glow effect that couldn't be minimized / removed.
Is this the cause of the problem? My blinding feet is making it impossible for poor Hans to draw my face? Or does he personally have a grudge against all altruists?

Whatever the issue may be, I hope Hans will someday be able to draw my face once again T~T
Dcat682

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    This happened with my elf's portrait as well about 6 or 8 months ago.