Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Titles

SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
in Help
This feels like something I should really know by now, but I never change my title.

I have rank 1 in all cooking skills, but I cannot use the titles related to gaining rank 1, like Master of Mushroom Picking. It's greyed out like I haven't met the qualifications. Anyone know what's up with this?!

Comments

• GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    You need to completely fill up the EXP bar
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    As Gentlemen said, you have to 100% the rank 1 skill to gain mastery along with title.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited May 21, 2017
    you need to fill the exp bar to full without anything else but training
    so Brionac, Seal training, Training potion, and AP training wont work
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Brio still work for this. I got my hydra transmutstion master with a bit help from brionac

Are you misremembering?

Brionac isn't giving the option for me to click on r1 Skills to get master titles.
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    This makes so much sense now. Always wondered why they gave experience on rank 1 skills. Thanks ^^