Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

a weeny art shop

XeenyXeeny
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
edited December 18, 2016 in Art Creations

Xeeny
Hello!! This is my first time making a shop so I'm still kinda figuring out how everything works!
I prefer Paypal or NX. Gold is OK too but I can only accept gold on Mari. Whether you want to use the gold exchange service is totally up to you!
Payment Process: Fill out the form with your references and I'll draw out the sketch and show you a wip, you make the payment, and then I throw some colours on it.
If you want any changes to be made, you must state so after the first wip. I will not change anything after the final piece is finished.
Do not resell or edit my art. If you are to post it elsewhere, you must credit me.

IGN: Xirion
Server: Mari
Payment: Gold (Mari) | NX | Paypal
300k = 1K NX = $1 USD

Painting | Type 1

Bust 4.5m | 15K NX | 15 USD
Waist up 7.5m | 25K NX | 25 USD
Full body 10.5m | 35K NX | 35 USD
Additional characters or pets will be an additional 50% of the original price.
Simple Backgrounds (like the ones above): 600K | 2K NX | 2 USD

Cell Shade | Type 2
Bust 3m | 10k NX | 10 USD
6m | 20K NX | 20 USD
Full body 9m | 30K NX | 30 USD
Additional characters or pets will be an additional 50% of the original price.
Simple Backgrounds (like the second example above): 600K | 2K NX | 2 USD

Order Form:

IGN (+Server):
Type of commission:
Payment method (Gold/NX/PP):
References:
Extra Details if you want (Personality/Expression/Pose/etc):

Slots

1.Nevine (Gold - 11m)
2.Celebrendal (Gold - 16.3m)
3. ClearLove (NX 30k + 600k Gold)

Waitlist

1. Medel (NX 15k)
---I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANYMORE GOLD COMMISSIONS AFTER THIS---
---PAYPAL/NX ONLY NOW---

Completed

1.Bellaflora (Gold - 3m)
2.Neyna (Gold - 4.5m)
3.Asxina (Gold - 6m)
4.Royalty (Gold - 9.6m)
5.Aava (Gold - 6m)
6.Nevine (Gold - 9.6m)

If you'd like to see more examples of my art, you can check my art tag here!! I will be posting all the completed commissions there as well as on a direct reply to the thread! Also, I stream regularly when I work on commissions so if you'd like to see yours being drawn, you can check out my picarto or just let me know ahead of time that you'd like to see it streamed and I'll let you know on either skype/tumblr/mabi just before I start!
LilycalNekoLilyHarukaspiceCelebrendal