Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Succubus Queen Half/Partial Bodysuit?

ZeoZeo
Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
in General Chat
So I have been seeing that there's several Succubus Queen Full Bodysuit items around in Alexina server so far and I've heard of other servers getting the Full Bodysuit version as well.

So that does make me curious... have anyone ever gotten the Half or Partial version? I know one of the announcement thingies related to Rabbie Phantasm stated that you can get them from Rabbie Phantasm run... but if that's the case, why is no one getting them unless the rumor is really true where you have to counter the queen to 'strip' her which make her drop the specific version of the dress (which seem to be silly unless someone can actually confirm this) or if it's just MUCH MORE rare compared to the full dress version (one of the many reasons why NA Nexon need to tweak the drop rate for many items so they're still somewhat rare but not so rare that you might have to run more than 500 Rabbie Phantasm to get what you want)?

Discuss on if the Half/Partial version does really come from Rabbie Phantasm and if we need to follow a specific objective for them to drop or what and if not, are they just impossibly rare to drop?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I always thought it was because most people who run it just kill her as fast as possible to avoid subjecting themselves to her attacks for too long.
    So they never get a chance to trigger and cancel her soul attraction attack, so they never get the chance to counter her to strip her before killing her.

I'm guessing that if she drops her outfit, the type that drops is dependent on the state of her clothing at the time of defeat.

But I guess it's always possible it's just a super rare drop...

Only Partial suit I've seen was one worn by a GM at server events.
    ZeoNilrem
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I always thought it was because most people who run it just kill her as fast as possible to avoid subjecting themselves to her attacks for too long.
    So they never get a chance to trigger and cancel her soul attraction attack, so they never get the chance to counter her to strip her before killing her.

I'm guessing that if she drops her outfit, the type that drops is dependent on the state of her clothing at the time of defeat.

But I guess it's always possible it's just a super rare drop...

Only Partial suit I've seen was one worn by a GM at server events.

Yeah it would be actually nice if this objective were confirmed and that the type of outfit being dropped from end chest does indeed are based on what outfit she's wearing...

But you're right about almost everyone running it to just kill her as soon as possible.