Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning to Mabi. Switching to Alexina from Mari

VatarliVatarli
Mabinogi Rep: 330
in Alexina Chat
Hi everyone, i am a returning player who stopped playing some time in 2015. I used to be a human on Mari named "Ashution," and after all this time I decided to return to mabi, but Mari semed empty and after playing for a few days, non of my old friends from 2012-2015 have come on.

I decided to restart on Alexina, and start on a whole new account, so I can get the beginner benefits :P

So, greetings from the new resident of Alexina:
Name: Vatarli
Race: Giant

I don't have any friends on Alexina yet, but I hope to meet some of you and play this game as long as I can.
CiriNegumikoZeo

Comments

• CiriCiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    I'm on the same boat.

Btw added you as Emberlynne. I often hangout in lesser populated channels since its more relaxing.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    welcome to Alexina :) if your looking for quiet channels then channels 2, channel 3, and channel 7 usually have less players. channel 4, channel 5, and channel 6 are usually the best social channels and channel 1 is the player market.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Someone who jumped off the ship from the three original servers to start again on Alexina.

Ugh this is why we desperately need a server merge badly (or some form of server transfer coupon)...

But welcome! Hopefully you enjoy the stay in Alexina server so far~ you are welcome to add me (Zeo, same as my forum name) and we can do things together once I get a better wifi.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Zeo wrote: »
    Ugh this is why we desperately need a server merge badly (or some form of server transfer coupon)...

I'm already imagining what would happen if we get server transfer tickets. People will flood into Alexina asap lol. Especially Tarlach players. :D
    Zeo