Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Selling Afternoon Tea Wavy Wig!

KambiiKambii
Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
in Alexina Marketplace
Selling Afternoon Tea Wavy Wig!
I take gold, items, and/or both!
Note me/add me if you're interested!
IGN: Kambii

Comments

• KambiiKambii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Selling:
    Flamenco Dancer Dress
    Eirawen Outfit
    Otherworldly Hanbok Dress (F)

Buying Afternoon Tea Ankle Shoes (F) and Eluned Afternoon Tea Jacker (F)! Paying Well! $$$

IGN: Kambii
  • DezarayDezaray
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    edited June 9, 2017
    Hi! I am interested in buying your flamenco dancer dress! Could you please give me an idea of how much you may want for it? I'm on the Tarlach server.
    Thanks!

IGN: Dezaray
  • DezarayDezaray
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Hello again! I just wanted to let you know that I am no longer interested in the flamenco dress. I have purchased one. Thanks!
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Dezaray wrote: »
    Hello again! I just wanted to let you know that I am no longer interested in the flamenco dress. I have purchased one. Thanks!

Aren't you on a different server though anyways?