Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Personal Request

Law479Law479
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in Help
If someone know where is Arranz's (Ascon's sister) gravestone is, please tell me and also the whereabout of Videk. Thank you. :(

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 3, 2017
    Well that's what i found out about these NPC's you are looking for:
    - Videk's current whereabouts are unknown. Ascon presumes that he is stationed on Belvast Island, Shylock states that Videk is deceased, and Jenny claims Videk simply left the island for a while.
    - Tragically, just like her parents before her, Arranz dies before she meets Ascon again. Her grave marker rests on Belvast Island, which was likely the place she had fled to, possibly in a bid to try to find her brother again. Ironically, the Rich Man claims Videk had moved there as well. It is unknown if they had any contact on that island before her death.

I guess you can try to look for Arranz gravestone in Balvast graveyard. About Videk, i guess that NPC is left gone.
  • Law479Law479
    Thank you so much for you reply, I already found Arranz's gravestone. I hope I can find Videk somewhere else.
  • Law479Law479
    Btw, Ascon told me to take the ship from Port Cobh to Belvast Island to find Videk and so I did. Maybe taking that ship can trigger an event or not but after I get to Belvast Island, I talk to an npc Monatte. He did know something about Videk but sadly my pc got lag and can't see the text clearly so I did missed it out the info. I hope someone here that have complete generation 13 and the sidequest along with gen. 13 and then take that ship to Belvast and talk to that man named Monatte for Videk information. Please tell me what he said. Thank you.
  • Law479Law479
    edited June 4, 2017
    Nvm, I log in today and talk to him again and the text message was back.
    Greta
  • Law479Law479
    A teenage girl npc Jenny also have info about Videk when you talk to her mutiple times.
  • Law479Law479
    edited June 6, 2017
    I wonder why Monatte and Jeeny said Videk was a kind heart man.
    (Oh ok, I'm sorry for this.)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I hope I am not too mean, but you should realize you cannot find him. Ascon's story is unfinished. This is not a game where you can explore something because an NPC states it is possible. If there is not a quest, then there is likely no chance that it will be resolved with just exploration. This is not the same as finding Biggoron's Sword in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or games that forgo a quest dialogue HUD for immersion. Mabinogi is not like that, and few games are these days.

Sorry to break it to you.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @Law479 Please do not spam posts. You can edit an existing post to add more information to it.