Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Support ticket appreciation.

HatnkaneHatnkane
Mabinogi Rep: 470
in General Chat
I'm an idiot, you know? I manage to break everything. I have submitted at least 5 tickets to support to get something or another fixed because of a mistake *I* made. Every time I do I'm told that "oh, submitting a ticket isn't going to do anything for you"
But every time. EVERY time I've submitted a ticket, I've been helped within a couple days.
Today I submitted a ticket because I upgraded a medium candy tree I'd bought with pon into another large candy tree, only to find out I couldn't place it.
57 minutes after I submit the ticket, I get whispered by mewlynne, who quickly trades a medium tree for my large tree like I requested.
I've never been treated so good by customer support anywhere else, so consistently with every request for help.

16bc9aeecb5cd828930836990b0db737.png

I was unable to note or whisper them back to show my gratitude.
badnewsbarrettImaizumiShoogSplatulatedGretaKimberlyBlissfulkill

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Wow they did something!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Ticket people don't get enough credit. There's never been a ticket I've submitted that went unanswered for more than two days! :3 Thank you ticket people!
    @GMNkeona

I don't know if you do tickets but I always thought you did. So I'm thanking you as one of those ticket people.
    Nkeona
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Same. I had a skill training glitch a few years back that was answered in hours. Thanks nexon support.
    Xiokun
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Nexon's support has drastically improved over the past 2 or 3 years. I remember back in the day when I had a ticket that continued to rot for well over a year only to eventually be told to bad so sad that your ticket has been rotting, but you get NOTHING now and it was closed. Those were dark days of customer support.

Thankfully the items that I had lost in a server wide crash were easy to obtain and cheaper in prices after that year+ time frame, so I was able to get them back myself from other players.

GM Mewlynne is really wonderful! Congrats that you had a great CS experience like that OP and got your issue resolved. :)
    Humiliating
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited June 5, 2017
    I like how she creeps up on you like a invisible ghost to immediately solve your problems.

Similar situation, remember that sound of spring event? After that event ended I went to go remove the tree, but the only way to remove it was to harvest the last piece of wood...and there was no way to remove the wood from your inventory. So I sent in a simple ticket requesting for the item to be removed. About an hour later I get a Whisper from Mewlynne. I stared at my screen for a few seconds in disbelief. Without being visible she requests for the item to be handed to her. I obliged, thanked her and went on my merry way.

giphy.gif

Cutest ghost GM I have never seen. <3
    Shoog
  • HatnkaneHatnkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 470
    Gaea wrote: »
    I like how she creeps up on you like a invisible ghost to immediately solve your problems.

Yeah, I was in the middle of those wheat fields outside dunbarton(the ones you can't actually harvest for wheat because reasons) at the time with nobody around.When the trade request happened I was rather startled.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hatnkane wrote: »

Yeah, I was in the middle of those wheat fields outside dunbarton(the ones you can't actually harvest for wheat because reasons) at the time with nobody around.When the trade request happened I was rather startled.
    Hatnkane wrote: »

Ikr! I was like uhhhh ermmm...is this for real? Am I being hacked? Is Mewlynne being hacked??? lol.

Seriously though, I love how we have an engaging GM in game. We have certainly come a long LONG way.

Thank you Mewlynne! <3
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Ticket people don't get enough credit. There's never been a ticket I've submitted that went unanswered for more than two days! :3 Thank you ticket people!
    @GMNkeona

I don't know if you do tickets but I always thought you did. So I'm thanking you as one of those ticket people.

I used to do tickets, but I did creep on people when I did :3 Also thank you for noticing me.

-cough-thesenpaishavenoticedme-cough-
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I wonder if GM's just creep around people waiting for a problem for them to solve happens. Then they just burst in like "LIFE ALERT AT YOUR SERVICE!"
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    GMNkeona wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »
    @GMNkeona

I used to do tickets, but I did creep on people when I did :3 Also thank you for noticing me.

-cough-thesenpaishavenoticedme-cough-

giphy.gif
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 6, 2017
    Remember those days when Nexon took 3 weeks to give a not so satisfactory reply to tickets regarding far more severe circumstances? Those days suck. Hooray for....today.

great%2Btime.jpe
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Nearly wrote: »
    I wonder if GM's just creep around people waiting for a problem for them to solve happens. Then they just burst in like "LIFE ALERT AT YOUR SERVICE!"

There was a time after a server crash that required GMs to mail back lost items. Some players were discussing about things they lost by the Dunbarton mailbox and Cicada just popped into existence saying he was working on it and then disappeared again. Almost Life Alert (TM)