Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead Glitches (including Candy Bonanza Event)

UmbraArundoUmbraArundo
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in Help
So, over the course of the last few weeks, my homestead has glitched several times. It doesn't reset at the time it is supposed to reset and I end up losing an entire day of rewards in the process. I get the new quests, but the homestead candy tree doesn't reset and my homestead stones don't reset. I know that I haven't collected anything today for two reasons:

1) I was at work all day, from the time it is supposed to reset at 7AM Pacific Time until now.
2) I received all of the quests when the time reset, but not the ability to harvest or use the quests.

On top of this, my homestead that is created in a particular channel refuses to reset -- even with no one in it and with myself being logged off for many hours.

This has impacted me very poorly -- I had hoped to not have a problem and still be able to hit all 20 Coupons for the Pegasus, but at this point, it looks like I will be a few shy. This is really frustrating, especially for someone who has spent their time trying to get the Pegasus.

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited June 7, 2017
    The homestead resets at 12:00AM PST midnight. The event resets at 7:00AM PST. Yes, there are synchronized times when events have homesteads involved since homesteads already have a preset reset time built in. Did you harvest your stones and trees inbetween these times?
    If you harvested after midnight, you can complete the quest for the previous day. Once 7:00AM rolls along, you will get a new quest, but no tree refresh. Is this dumb? Yes it is.
  • UmbraArundoUmbraArundo
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I understand that -- but that isn't the problem in this case. I was gone for over a full day due to work and life. I might've not made that clear in the original post. Sorry! This has happened a few days during this event. It occurred last time we had a Candy Bonanza event.

Does that help explain any? Thanks so much!
  • KnightdogKnightdog
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    You also need to log out or change channels after 7am in order to get the actual quest. Hope this helps even though my post is a couple days late.