Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Attempting to return

IridologistIridologist
Mabinogi Rep: 855
edited June 10, 2017 in Mari Chat
I know Mabinogi is basically a game where people who have a played for a long time communicate with each other. I quit a little after the Valentine's Event of this year (because someone wanted to take the relationship to the next level and I did not want that at all, strictly did it for the event)

Anyways, I am looking for a guild at the moment and people to play with. I probably can't do much since my level is probably L-O-W.
Contact me in-game @ Iridology! Thank you~
Scavern

Comments

• ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    There's tons of awesome guilds that don't care much for level and will be willing to help you boost it (if that's what you want) or to just chill in (if you're wanting to take it slow, so to speak). Tons of awesome people out there. ♥
    Iridologist
  • IridologistIridologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Scavern wrote: »
    There's tons of awesome guilds that don't care much for level and will be willing to help you boost it (if that's what you want) or to just chill in (if you're wanting to take it slow, so to speak). Tons of awesome people out there. ♥

Hope I find some people
    Scavern
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    You will! ♥
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Heyo :o If you havent found one yet, I would love to contact you. My guild is recruiting, but we're very specific with our members ♥ (To avoid any possible clashing personalities). We work for positivity and happiness for everyone, so it's a very lively group at the right moments when everyone has time to be around. My group is on the young adult side, in which they have work and college, but Im usually around to hang out :3
    ScavernIridologist
This discussion has been closed.