Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So the stream.

dra011dra011
Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
in General Chat
The stream seemed to be a lot less disorganised this time around which is good.
now my thoughts on the content we was shown

dungeon: seems ok more or less what anyone would expect of a mabi dungeon really i like the look of it kinda reminds me a little of the abyss from Pandora hearts. The mini boss was ok could lead to some future pet re skin's but aside from that not all to interesting the mini boss didn't show off any new skills so meh kinda wanted them to have a cool water based skill but oh well.

the battle dance skill: it seems interesting can see a lot of people just messing about with it they didn't say if it up's any stats or anything i don't think still i like the idea it's neat and fun.

The echo stones: someone pointed out in chat that they saw a time limit when they hovered over the tab for these stones while i didn't see that myself if that is true then that's a little disappointing but echo stones seem ok they aren't that bad of an idea.
They didn't show the dismantling stuff or the upgrading of the stones unless i missed it.
i just hope echo stones stay an in game only item and don't end up like reforges and we get a new better version come out for us to buy every now and again.
  1. Do you think the streams are getting better?11 votes
    1. Yes
       73% (8 votes)
    2. No
       27% (3 votes)

Comments

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I watched the stream last night after it had already ended and I don't recall seeing any sort of timer on the echo stones, I think they would have mentioned it if there was one.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by dismantling stuff but as far as upgrading, they didn't show exactly how you do it, only that there's a certain spot in the dungeon you have to stand at to do it. Though it does make me wonder now if there's any chance for upgrading the stones to "fail" or not...
  • dra011dra011
    I watched the stream last night after it had already ended and I don't recall seeing any sort of timer on the echo stones, I think they would have mentioned it if there was one.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by dismantling stuff but as far as upgrading, they didn't show exactly how you do it, only that there's a certain spot in the dungeon you have to stand at to do it. Though it does make me wonder now if there's any chance for upgrading the stones to "fail" or not...

Hmm i see well maybe it wasn't on the stones them self's but the tab they are in or something but who knows the person pointing it out could have just been trolling
    Also by dismantling stuff i was talking about this "if you don't like an existing Echostone's power, you can dismantle Echostones, granting Echostone Catalysts, Magic Powders and random items, including Elite Passes, gems, equipment and more" it's from the announcement page so i assumed they would show it.
    Upgrading i honest thought they was going to show it but oh well also i assume they will have a chance to "fail" as that's one way to make people do it again and again.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited June 14, 2017
    I just rewatched part of the stream and didn't see/hear anything about them being timed. Part of the stone's description is in red (to show what stat it has) so maybe someone mistook that as being a timer?

I wasn't aware you could destruct it though, that's pretty neat to know o: And I think they were going to show upgrading but they never finished the dungeon lol.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 14, 2017
    Streams are only getting better and better. I really liked how they included that trailer at the start and Nkeona actually tried to answer some questions from stream chat. They both informed us as best as possible and also Saygo even repeated few times telling people to subscribe the channel in order to be included in giveaways. I don't get how you can call that stream "disorganized". I only agree about part that Nkeona should have organized "Shamalas stick" to show off colored Sheep transformations, but that's all.
  • dra011dra011
    Greta wrote: »
    Streams are only getting better and better. I really liked how they included that trailer at the start and Nkeona actually tried to answer some questions from stream chat. They both informed us as best as possible and also Saygo even repeated few times telling people to subscribe the channel in order to be included in giveaways. I don't get how you can call that stream "disorganized". I only agree about part that Nkeona should have organized "Shamalas stick" to show off colored Sheep transformations, but that's all.

I said The stream seemed to be a lot less disorganised this time around which is good
    I was saying it was better then the streams we had before this one it was a lot less them fumbling about and more them getting to and explaining the content however that one thing with the transformations is still a thing they could have organised beforehand thus it was still not 100% organised so i used the words lot less disorganised.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    guess no beauty options yet. - thought their might be a update for that