Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crashing?

PuffyKittyPuffyKitty
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited June 14, 2017 in Technical Support
Hello! I've started playing Mabi not long time ago. I am on level 23-25 now.

Today, I had one "task" to do ~ and that task requires me to go to Tara, the Capital of the Aliech Kingdom of Uladh.
Whenever I teleport to Tara, three seconds pass and game freezes and crashes >:(....

Any other place is fine, no freezing or anything, just Tara..
I've also closed background apps and anything, so I just have Mabi opened.
I'm sorry if is this a weird question but I'm fairly new~

Thank you! ♥

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I have heard many of my friends lag or crash in Tara as well. go into your game settings and lower a few things to improve game play. turning off some settings can help greatly like turning off shadows and turning off quest info (turning off quest info will simply make all quest markers on your mini map vanish and it improves lag greatly. you can still check your quests tab and click location check on a quest to find any npc easily.)
  • PuffyKittyPuffyKitty
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited June 14, 2017
    omg! x3 thank you so much!!