Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Candy Tree Event

fiftysquiggsfiftysquiggs
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
So the Candy Tree Event was stated to go through today. I have 19 out of 20 coupons. I logged in early this morning (6:00am PST) to complete my Candy Tree coloring and event quest so that I could get my last ticket and get the mount from Caravan Joe. When attempting to color the candy tree it allowed me to use 6 of my dyes but did not allow me to use the remaining 4 stating that "There is no Candy Tree to paint!" or something similar even though I was right next to my candy tree. I am now out of 4 dyes and am apparently unable to do the Candy Tree quest (I don't even seem to have it now). I posted this in Help but someone advised that they are still able to do the event so this must be a bug? I would appreciate any assistance as I am now unable to complete my 20 tickets (I have 19) for the Pegasus due to this bug.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• fiftysquiggsfiftysquiggs
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Update: I've logged in to see what's going on (just got home from work) and I've got the Color on the Candy Tree quest now but I am unable to gather any jars and the quest has no progress... so now I can't complete the quest due to what occurred this morning. I would appreciate assistance with this as the event ends today. Thank you.
    mabinogi_2017_06_14_004.jpg

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited June 14, 2017
    The quest resets at 10am EST/7am PST.

The tree resets at 12am PST/3am EST.