Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elf archery bug

AvishaiAvishai
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in Incomplete Bugs
When using a bow with an elf there is a bug that happens everytime on specific conditions:
If i charge an archery skill or a normal shot and move around, or move around and charge one when i move and it starts using the elf's aim while moving mechanism and then stop in place and continue aiming the character gets stuck aiming and cannot fire no matter what (either till the enemy hit me or after alot of time) which causes me to get killed because the shot wont fire.
im not sure but i understand this is called "elf lag" and is somehow related to the elf's animation.
i also understand its been around for a really long time and is really lowering the amount of fun when playing an archer due to frustration.
i was wondering if anything is being done to fix it and is nexon aware and if not can it be fixed?

tachiorz

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Tasket would say this is a feature.
  • AvishaiAvishai
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Pan wrote: »
    Tasket would say this is a feature.

i highly doubt it is XD it removes the whole benifit of being able to aim while moving and kills you