Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blacksmithing?

SeriberrySeriberry
Mabinogi Rep: 220
edited June 21, 2017 in Help
Do people still do it? If so? What kind of things do people look for? I want to try it cause it seems like a neat life skill

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Mostly people are only crafting CRKs. Good luck getting into blacksmith, it's a huge gold and time sink.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Note that the Celtic Royal Knight Swords require a tonne of materials from Hard/Elite Shadow missions and Hardmode Advanced dungeons. Hard shadow missions have a small pool of materials that you need less of than the shinier stuff from the harder difficulties.
  • DarkConductorDarkConductor
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    edited June 21, 2017
    Nowadays people are trying to be blacksmiths only for the sake of celtic weapons. But I went for r1 smithing because why not? It's fun and it is very practical to pull off with. Once the dan systems have been revamped, then I'm totally heading on to get those dan ranks c: