Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Party Healing Training

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
edited June 23, 2017 in Help
So I got expert and up in all talents now except Holy Arts. Left it last because solonogi. So dreaded training this. I only know of the dark knight method but doesn't actually know how it works. Can the dark knights just afk there or they need to click every interval? And what other methods are there to train party healing?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    The Dark Knight works by having you be position at a place where you will naturally regain mana exceptionally fast, such as the mana tunnels used for transportation on the content of Iria (Uladh Moongates do not work), alongside several Dark Knights, a human only transformation skill that is known for potentially "lasting longer" than a Paladin transformation in terms of duration. Unlike Paladins, who instead transforming back into their human selves Dark Knights enter a mode where their armor begins to sap away at their health points, indicated by the red tint that Dark Knights have.

The HP sap is significant, but with the everlasting mana regeneration effect of being near a mana tunnel, it shouldn't be much of a problem, especially with Inspiration being available.

The Sword of Elsinore can also sap HP when touched, but requires the players to be healed to manually touch the sword, whereas Dark Knights can AFK.
  • MrazeMraze
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Just in addition to Blissfulkill, in regards to the Sword of Elsinore, they will be required to complete G13 before they can touch it.

I believe another method is with some Elf vs Giant combat, where you find 3 giants and an elf, where the elf will use hydra (alchemy skill). Have not tried this method myself but have heard about it.

With that, I do believe the 3 dark nights will be the easiest to achieve!
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Using Mirage Missile in pvp will have the mirage shock debuff spread to everyone in close proximity, including to the elf and non-aligned people. Only one giant/giant-ally is needed this way, though they would need to have their wounds healed since archery typically deal a lot of wound damage.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 27, 2017
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Using Mirage Missile in pvp will have the mirage shock debuff spread to everyone in close proximity, including to the elf and non-aligned people. Only one giant/giant-ally is needed this way, though they would need to have their wounds healed since archery typically deal a lot of wound damage.

It does not work anymore. I can confirm it does not, unless EVP, in which case, I doubt that it works there as well, especially since Mirage can kill after that update, and probably decided to patch it to prevent headaches.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Well after unsuccessful cry for help in-game, in facebook, in reddit...I ended up using seals to complete rank F and found out I can actually rank it by myself until rank 2 thanks to the new extra training exp boost. Then found out I can make use of dragon raids for the healing 3 people or more requirements and managed to get it to R1 solo.

After two days of asking for help, thankfully managed to find a group of 3 people to help me complete the healing 3 people in critical condition requirements, and completing the rest by myself using dragon raids again to finally master the damn skill.

Goes to show how dead this game is, I don't know how I can rank it without the extra exp boost when no one is willing to help.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    I would generally be willing to help but I don't know your server or details or anything :(