Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forums looking wonky now -.- Bad update

LovePandaLovePanda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
in Town Square
I came to the forums to see if anything was posted about any possible christmas events, only to find myself taken to this wacky new forum set up QQ PLEASE tell me this is not an update or that there is a way to get back to the original layout of forums. Do not like this one bit :/

Comments

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    There are some improvements to the old forums but yeah kinda hoping they update the look of it too..
    Not gonna lie my first impression of the new forums was it looks like a half-finished site with just the base code done but placeholders for visuals until the main visuals get finished and added in :\
    Like in school when they make students code the HTML and functionality first and then make it pretty afterwards.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Better get used to it.