Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did not receive eagle mount whistle?

pyanjpyanj
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited June 30, 2017 in Help
hello! i'm not sure if this belongs in the help forums or the glitch forums, so i'm sorry if i made a mistake!
i just finished the quest "new heights" which SHOULD have granted me the eagle mount whistle, but i never received it ;_; i checked in my inventory and tried talking to the girl who should have given it again, but to no avail... i ended up summoning my horse mount, which MAY have been a mistake on my part, to at least progress the quest further, but that obviously didn't work and i'm at a loss. please help!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Just to narrow down the issue list...

Have you already done the tutorial quests?
    Or ever received the Eagle Whistle already on another character.
    Is the whistle maybe hiding in one of your bags?
    Not sure if it can go in it, but did you check the "Me" tab of your inventory too?

Or the "VIP" tab on the off-chance that you have VIP service atm?

If you can't find the whistle or your Eagle pet anywhere else, you might have to submit a Support request ticket.

But you said you were able to finish the quest anyways by summoning your horse?
    In the meantime while you sort out the missing Eagle problem, you can continue and (if you haven't skipped ANY part of the tutorial) you should get a better flying pet from Lorna and Pan at the end of the tutorial.
  • AmixiaoAmixiao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    As iyasenu said, if you have done the quest on another character you will not receive the whistle again.