Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for active guild

IsumoIsumo
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited July 1, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello Everyone!!!

I have been playing Mabinogi for a few years now, mostly been playing on Alexina and decided I wanted a fresh start on a new server. So here I am!! I was hoping I could find an active guild with a nice community that would allow me to join so that I could have even more fun. I am currently at a low level since I just started here on Mari, I won't be able to do any big raids at the present time, but I would love to meet new friends.

One major possible conflict that I know of is that I will be shipping off to Fort Leonard Wood for Army Basic Training on the 17th of this month, so there will be a large gap where I will be offline and unable to play until roughly halfway, if not near the end of AIT or later. However, until then I will be playing as much as I can, and would be glad to join any guild that would be willing to have me. I know most guilds would prefer to keep active players, so I hope that this could be an exception until I complete my training.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I hope you take my request into consideration ^_^

~ Isumo

P.S. I also recently convinced my girlfriend to start playing Mabinogi, so it would be amazing if she would be allowed to join as well. Thank you
Scavern

Comments

• IXRuairiIXRuairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Hi Isumo I would recommend the guild called Densetsu on Mari, which I'm currently in it a guild that social and friendly if you and your girlfriend are interested. Anyways if I'm on you could add me as a friend if you want IGN:IXRuairi hope to see you around sometime.
    Isumo
  • IsumoIsumo
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    IXRuairi wrote: »
    Hi Isumo I would recommend the guild called Densetsu on Mari, which I'm currently in it a guild that social and friendly if you and your girlfriend are interested. Anyways if I'm on you could add me as a friend if you want IGN:IXRuairi hope to see you around sometime.

I'd be glad to add you, I've just sent the request, and will ask her to do the same. Our IGNs are: "Isumo" and "Neonink". We hope to see you online!!!
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    Densetsu is a great guild. I was in that guild for ages and the people are super cool, from the ones I know/knew. I sadly am no longer in the guild as I run my own, but I really ship this one, it's big and lots of friendly people in it ♥♥
    Isumo
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Agreeing with Scavy here, the leader is really good at what they do :o