Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I couldn't find the mabi team @ Anime Expo today~

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited July 1, 2017 in General Chat
Now I have to wait another year. :(

Plz show a live picture of the location next time. The staffs/volunteers couldn't even tell me where the left door is from the right door. :#

Props to the Enn/Aces(various)/Lorna and various Egos cosplay I spotted.

P.s. I came planning to splurge a bit on mabi merchandises but oh wells...
badnewsbarrett
  1. Did U go?22 votes
    1. Yes.(Did U cosplayed?) -post below-
       18% (4 votes)
    2. No.(Why not?) -post below-
       82% (18 votes)

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I brought that up in both the announcement thread as well as to Saygo when I arrived, hopefully next year will go a lot smoother.

Despite all of the confusion, an awful lot of players attended, which made me happy to see ^^
    badnewsbarrett
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    oh noo the only anniversary were getting :'(
    (not that i can afford to go)
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    edited July 2, 2017
    I didn't attend cuz I live in England, and I don't think there will ever be an official Mabinogi meet-up in Europe after the closure of the servers and how awful the community management was ;w;
    Europe kinda gets the shaft with game/merch/community related events.

I hope all my friends who went had a blast though~
    GretaZeo
  • RirichioRirichio
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    edited July 5, 2017
    I heard they were meeting at the concourse foyer next to the west lobby but the area was reserved for crunchyroll so they had to move elsewhere o: and it's ok man, I was staffing so I missed it too ;o;
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Oh darn. I wish I could go. I could've met Nkeona, Saygo, Mewlynne, or even better.....GIRLS! WHO PLAY MABINOGI! AND MAY EVEN DO ALLURING COSPLAY!

giphy.gif

I am just....lonely. That is all.

So lonely....
    Sebastian
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    -whispers-

They had a secret meet up. ;)
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    All of the AX staff there........do not get paid. They're all volunteers and most of them don't know where anything is unless you go to the higher lvl staff members..who also don't get paid. They pretty much run most of the show and know where just about everything is....problem is that they mainly use the back access routes and are rarely ever seen.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    With Anime Expo growing in size every year, there's bound to be more confusion as most staffers are part time or volunteers anyways.
    Even while I live in the county, I've never gone, the closest was when I drove by last year going somewhere else.
    But, it's a double-edged sword. Do I risk going into crowded sloppiness or wait until they can balance the management quality and organization?

The Expo isn't leaving anytime soon. With all the ongoing construction and redevelopment of the area, won't be surprised if the Expo expand to more facilities the next several years.

Maybe then, finding the Nexon and Mabinogi people won't be as difficult.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    It still will be unless you have returning staffers/veterans. The maps are pretty accurate if one can read them. I think people just need to ask for the general section they are in rather than ask for a specific booth as there are so many booths to keep track of. That's like asking a staffer where one of their thousands of staffers are....who is constantly moving. You'll be running in circles if they're not a designated area staffer.