Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hair Coupon

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
in Feedback and Suggestions
Maybe this could be a hair coupon? with out the ears!
or with? it would be so cuuutteee! i have been seeing it around that its hard to get from festia but it might be easier to have a hair coupon?
Wiggling_Fox_Ears_and_Wig_%28F%29.png

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Maybe it could be a coupon as another prize to get in festia? Otherwise, it would likely be gacha and chances of obtaining would be bad. It would be cool to have more prizes offered in Festia to help bring activity back there. I know I'm on the forever hunt for that flower outfit for me and sis lol.

I'm not a female character so I cant really wear but support this anyways
    +1
    AmesenpaiSherri
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    Maybe it could be a coupon as another prize to get in festia? Otherwise, it would likely be gacha and chances of obtaining would be bad. It would be cool to have more prizes offered in Festia to help bring activity back there. I know I'm on the forever hunt for that flower outfit for me and sis lol.

I'm not a female character so I cant really wear but support this anyways
    +1

hm i see...but festia is harder when you dont play it as much... but maybe could be won through something else?
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    The last hair coupon that was modeled after a Festia version wasn't too hard to get. The original was like 20m for the piece itself :/
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    The last hair coupon that was modeled after a Festia version wasn't too hard to get. The original was like 20m for the piece itself :/

hm true... but maybe event or something easier to win it at?
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    20m for a hair coupon is just bad DX Maybe they could have mabiland come back but not sure if it will because of festia (not sure if festia was ment to replace it), but maybe some other festival themed event could happen in the future to have the hair coupon and maybe new outfits XD
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    KR had Mabiland and they have Festia too. I think Festia will contain Mabiland when it returns, hence the big open slots for other games?

And yeah, long wave coupon sells for 200m on Mari... Sooo that's the highest demanded coupon out there now...
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Like I say all the time, Mari has the worst economy. :/
    Also, there is a male style too of that type of wig.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 22, 2017
    Current Wiggling Fox Ears and Wig prices in Alexina:
    Male one = from 8m to 15m
    Female one = from 60m to 110m

GG. I just can't. Better just rebirth to be a fashionable male and save millions of gold every month... :/
    This is what happens when game is full of weeb dudes who prefer to play with female characters more so they could control and have their dream waifus everyday.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited August 22, 2017
    Greta wrote: »

GG. I just can't. Better just rebirth to be a fashionable male and save millions of gold every month... :/
    This is what happens when game is full of weeb dudes who prefer to play with female characters more so they could control and have their dream waifus everyday.

Amen to that. Every time I look at the pricing of something I want, I regret being a female character.

I bet some people would ask "Why not just change gender?"
    Hair/Eye Coupons. If I spent millions on them, I'm getting every second out of them.

Also, not to mention; why should I have to change my gender because of some weeb men? .-.
    AmesenpaiGreta
  • gregre
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    how about no hair coupons at all, just charge pons
    GretaSherri
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 22, 2017
    gre wrote: »

Everyone has been saying that too when first Beauty Gacha came out. Me as well was saying things like "Why, Nexon? Why not just add them in Dressing Room permanently with Pons instead?"
    Obviously, they needed something new and very cute so they used that as advantage of desperate people who wanted to change their outdated hair to something more beautiful.
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai

Everyone has been saying that too when first Beauty Gacha came out. Me as well was saying things like "Why, Nexon? Why not just add them in Dressing Room permanently with Pons instead?"
    Obviously, they needed something new and very cute so they used that as advantage of desperate people who wanted to change their outdated hair to something more beautiful.

i wouldn't say do pon because most people cant buy NX so it would be harder to have the hair they want if it just goes to pon.
  • GretaGreta
    Amesenpai wrote: »

i wouldn't say do pon because most people cant buy NX so it would be harder to have the hair they want if it just goes to pon.

Well there are events who give out some Pons. You just need to be patient :)
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited August 23, 2017

Gee.

Tarlach's Female one is 25~35m. Very recent one was sold at 25m (price is kinda doing down atm)