Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Your connection was terminated abnormally"

MiricielMiriciel
Mabinogi Rep: 815
edited July 5, 2017 in Technical Support
Hi! Im from Alexina Server and i dont Speak very well english, so, sorry about that.

The problem is that I have been experiencing disconnections (as the title says) and I have not been able to find the cause.

- My internet does not show loss of packages.

Usually I get it on the CH1 or when I'm browsing stores, but lately I've gotten out of Shadow Missions (Please allow reconnection to missions and dungeons ...)

Any idea what it can be?

(Google trad. Op)

ji ji, Ty and good day.

ATT. Miriciel (Alexina server)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Could be a various number of issues.
    Are you running other programs while playing?
    Sometimes, running a lot of programs or browser tabs interfere with system memory causing an abnormal disconnection.
    Miriciel
  • MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    No, just MABI.

What I did was repair the installation and change my antivirus for a lighter one.

The event viewer also does not show any error related to Mabi or the connection at the moment the disconnection occurs, I do not know what to do ...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sometimes it's just like that.
    Everything runs smoothly, but Mabi just can't keep the connection.
    It is also possible to disconnect due to a high number of people on server/channel, which makes sense since you're on Alexina.

If you want to try to get potential better solutions, try submitting a ticket or talking to support.

Make sure where you have your computer to run the game has a strong connection to your internet.

It is possible that other devices sharing the network can cause another device to temporarily lose connection.

Most of the time, it does have something to do with the internet connection, very little these issues will be for the game.

But I do encourage you to submit a ticket or talk to support.