Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

16x xp mod + Bypassing skill books

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited July 9, 2017 in General Chat
Has anyone confirmed these?

-event+returned+xp pot+capped family(alts)+Prems-->Shylian reserved = easy lvl 200 in a day
-skill seals to skip shock pages collections and skill books req for cooking/MT/Comp/etc

tumblr_nyth6krOeR1ulg6yuo1_500.gif
  1. Working?12 votes
    1. Yes.
       50% (6 votes)
    2. No.
       50% (6 votes)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Skill seals, yes.

Also stop abusing alts you wet noodle!
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 9, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Skill seals, yes.

Also stop abusing alts you wet noodle!

It's not like I can just go up to 7 random people tho...and be like hey wanna be in a family to test...stuffz? ;)

junjou_romantica___otl_misaki_by_knpro-d4o2tbn.jpg

Thnx for confirming the seals btw :)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 9, 2017
    um do you have divine link / enlightened vision level 15 for yet another 45% more exp? and I woudn't know if that works because apparently being in a party with anyone divides your exp horribly to the point the family bonus probably doesn't matter and I don't have a returned title because I'm not a deserter of this game (of course people who stay loyal don't get those fancy things >_>)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Arjune wrote: »
    um do you have divine link / enlightened vision level 15 for yet another 45% more exp? and I woudn't know if that works because apparently being in a party with anyone divides your exp horribly to the point the family bonus probably doesn't matter and I don't have a returned title because I'm not a deserter of this game (of course people who stay loyal don't get those fancy things >_>)

To be fair, they could just set exp to "All to Finish" to avoid it splitting to the "family".
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

To be fair, they could just set exp to "All to Finish" to avoid it splitting to the "family".

oh yeah forgot about that. still seems like a hassle. and still he needs enlightened vision
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 9, 2017

All to the finish?

Ninja'd OTL
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Rhey is just too dedicated to this game lol