Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Golem AI does nothing

DuckLordDuckLord
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited July 10, 2017 in Incomplete Bugs
Well I've been having this problem since I learned the skill of summon golem, the AI of the golem does nothing, even when triggered or switched on and yes I have both cylinder and guard cylinder. But I've got to command it personally so It does anything. I've tried searching the forum for similar posts but haven't found anything yet . Hope you can help me with this problem that's really breaking my experience since I like to be a summoner. It stills can take orders but In the middle of a fight I can't manage the golem by myself so I need to solve this.
Here's some proof:
Sorry for any tipo errors.

Comments

• FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited July 10, 2017
    I've had this issue happen as well with Golems the Ai seems to keep reseting. I kind of wish we could use pet AI's with Summon golem to tell it how to behave when using both weapons. There are many times when If you tell it to load AOE skills that It'll load them and not use them. This isn't how it used to work though I am not sure what update it stopped working on. When I have time I'll add some Supporting footage for you.