Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dowra SE best stats and upgrade path?

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
in Help
I have seen many players use Dowra SE so I'm guessing it's one of those end game guns. Now my question is how to know which Dowra SE is good? In selling posts, the max attack on the guns are vastly different and their prices are of course also different too, I have no idea how to detect which upgrade path did the gun have (especially how to detect range upgrade?), and which one is actually desirable, so I'm hesitant to buy in case I paid too much for a poor gun.

So what should the durability and max attack of a good, fully upgraded Dowra SE has? Also, what is the meaning when there's a +numbers at the end of the max attack? Example, Attack 9-27+10. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• FerghusTheBlacksmithFerghusTheBlacksmith
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    The numbers at the end of the Max Damage are the damage from the Mana Bullets.

There are four types of mana bullets:
    Training: +5
    Mana: +10
    High-Density: +20
    Suntouched: +30

As for upgrades, mine personally has 21 Durability, so I guess around the high-teens to low twenties. Most people will tell you to go max damage + Artisan for highest Max. I personally when with Max Damage for the first 4 upgrades, then did +100 Range for the last upgrade. As far as I know, range won't show on the weapon so you'll have to have them show you or ask what upgrades were made on it.
  • Pika1998Pika1998
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Dowra SE stats can be within the following range:
    Min attack: 3-10
    Max attack: 8-22
    Balance: 15-35%
    Critical: 10-50%
    Durability: 12-28

My personal pair of guns i went for max damage; also it's probably worth mentioning (at least from what I've been told) attack range enhancements don't affect the abilities of the guns, only the normal attack. in my experiences of guns (i tend to make them sometimes for fun) higher roll guns won't have the highest of dura(i generally see right around 20 durability on a pair of guns with 21 max attack), so I'll have to agree with Ferghus there; high teens, low 20's if the best dura you'll see on a pair of upgraded guns.

at absolute highest, you can find Dowra SE's with stats along the lines of 12-42 attack, 61% critical, 45% balance,and 28 dura fully upgraded, but those kinds of stats are only available from the X-Grade Dowra SE's from the Weapon Gachapon a while back.

Personal recommendation is to either have someone make you a pair (If you're on Ruairi server, i'd be more than happy to assist ^^), or find a pair with high base stats that you like and upgrade them yourself.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    As for upgrades, mine personally has 21 Durability, so I guess around the high-teens to low twenties. Most people will tell you to go max damage + Artisan for highest Max. I personally when with Max Damage for the first 4 upgrades, then did +100 Range for the last upgrade. As far as I know, range won't show on the weapon so you'll have to have them show you or ask what upgrades were made on it.
    Pika1998 wrote: »
    My personal pair of guns i went for max damage; also it's probably worth mentioning (at least from what I've been told) attack range enhancements don't affect the abilities of the guns, only the normal attack. in my experiences of guns (i tend to make them sometimes for fun) higher roll guns won't have the highest of dura(i generally see right around 20 durability on a pair of guns with 21 max attack), so I'll have to agree with Ferghus there; high teens, low 20's if the best dura you'll see on a pair of upgraded guns.

at absolute highest, you can find Dowra SE's with stats along the lines of 12-42 attack, 61% critical, 45% balance,and 28 dura fully upgraded, but those kinds of stats are only available from the X-Grade Dowra SE's from the Weapon Gachapon a while back.

Personal recommendation is to either have someone make you a pair (If you're on Ruairi server, i'd be more than happy to assist ^^), or find a pair with high base stats that you like and upgrade them yourself.

Do you guys think this gun is worth 30m-40m? It's not artisan upgraded and the creator don't remember which upgrade path it was.
    LI2jYve.jpg
  • FerghusTheBlacksmithFerghusTheBlacksmith
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    That looks like one of the X-Grade Gacha Dowra SE from a while back.

I'm on Tarlach and personally, I wouldn't offer more that 30mil for them as-is. They're pretty strong looking, yeah and it probably took more than 30mil to get them to where they were at. But, still, the price may differ depending on the server.