Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to 'post sketch on the quest board'

UnessentialUnessential
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Help
I've been inactive on mabi for quite a while. I logged in yesterday and decided to finish as many simple quests as I could on my character. However on one quest

[Exploration] Stacked Pillar ft. Cloud and Rain

I've finished 'Talk to Alexina' and 'Sketch the stacked pillar ft. Cloud and Rain' And I have the sketch in my inventory. However when I click the Quest board it just brings up the menu to select a quest. -- And when selecting the same (or another) quest it says I already have one...

I also tried dragging the sketch to 'gift' to the quest board and it stated that the sketch could not be gifted.

I would prefer not to give up the quest because of my OCD (not real clinical or debilitating but things bug the crap out of me)
Does anybody know if it's a bug or if i'm just doing things wrong? is 'giving up' this quest my only option?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'm not sure what could cause the problem for you.

You said it was an old quest?

Depending on how long you've been gone, the Exploration quests have been revamped, so maybe that would interfere with it?

I was able to complete the quest just now with no issue.
    Sorry I can't help past that.