Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

T/B Trans medal: Glas Ghaibhleann

VicoosVicoos
Mabinogi Rep: 600
edited July 15, 2017 in Mari Marketplace
Huge edit: With the comment down below I'll just be selling to have the money saved. With that said, if you have it I'll buy it or trade for the value of it.
IGN: SonicMerc
Note me or add.
  1. Is it possible?2 votes
    1. YES
       100% (2 votes)
    2. NAH
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Why am I here?
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 15, 2017
    Just wanna warn you before you rip yourself off... this medal came out in a gacha recently and cost as low as 1 mil. It's worth a bit more now that the gacha ended, but probably not more than 2-3 mil or so. it's not as impossible as you might think

sorry to any would-be sellers :( I just don't wanna see this guy overpay so much for that medal...he seems like he's been away from the game for a bit
    Vicoos
  • VicoosVicoos
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Arjune wrote: »
    Just wanna warn you before you rip yourself off... this medal came out in a gacha recently and cost as low as 1 mil. It's worth a bit more now that the gacha ended, but probably not more than 2-3 mil or so. it's not as impossible as you might think

sorry to any would-be sellers :( I just don't wanna see this guy overpay so much for that medal...he seems like he's been away from the game for a bit

Thank you, I've been on the game for a bit but I don't check the gachas all to much... if I missed it gahhh I thought i'd never see it. I did this cus it would complete me (no all in on this), I have what i want in the game but the Glas is my favorite boss and coolest one. I have a Shimmer Echo dress to sell then if that's the price of them. Thanks again ^^
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 16, 2017
    Just to give you more of an idea what was in that gacha, these are the ones I got (except #3 and #4)

KNo5Cpu.png

Claimh Solas, Awakened Claimh Solas, Morrighan, Open-Eye Morrighan, Cichol, Nao, Naemhain, Nuadha, Adniel, and of course Glas Ghaibhleann. I also have Crom Cruaich but he's not shown there. As I said most of them were pretty low cost... I even got Cichol for 1m at the time. The only really rare one that wasn't in there that I know of is Legatus the dragon. The most expensive one still is Open-Eye Morrighan who I see for 5m in shops occasionally