Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Drop rate a lie???

AgentJeanAgentJean
Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
edited July 16, 2017 in General Chat
Is the 2x drop rate event working or does it just not stack with double drop rate potions?

I was just hunting cave fish for shiny leathers and in the course of an hour using a double drop potion I only got 18. I normal get about 10 per hour of hunting. Seems the drop rate is only 2x normal.

So what gives?

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Constant Camping Penalty = 0
    Drop rate x2

0 x 2 = 0
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Drop rate x2

0 x 2 = 0

There is no camping penalty with VIP service.

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited July 16, 2017
    AgentJean wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Drop rate x2

0 x 2 = 0

There is no camping penalty with VIP service.

It still applies (not as exp wise but item drop)
    (at least it feels like it)
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Still doesn't make any sense because I was getting drops. Just not the 4x rate I though it should come out to.

If there was a camping penalty i shouldn't get anything.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited July 16, 2017
    Seem like you're probably just really unlucky at this time around or maybe the 2x drop rate is bugged and doesn't stack with the 2x drop potion?