Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What's the best way to level a newb these days?

AgentJeanAgentJean
Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
in Help
And by newb I mean someone under level 250. Since the revamp Rundal is a HUGE PITA.

Comments

• HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    By ranking your skills up, you can raise talent levels and with that you can access higher level Shadow Missions. But doing some dungeons that give tons of exp through monster kills would also be great.
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Hinotama wrote: »
    By ranking your skills up, you can raise talent levels and with that you can access higher level Shadow Missions. But doing some dungeons that give tons of exp through monster kills would also be great.

And what's the go to dungeon for that these days?

When I need to level my self I just drop a mentor in the Shyllen nature reserve or go hunt cave fish in Belvast, then again an over 9,000 demi-god B)