Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

There was no Iria Dungeon for the last two dayz...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited July 19, 2017 in General Chat
How bout other servers??? I missed out on 6 GM adventure seals becuz of it. Is this a bad sign? And I spent over 3 hrs blazing all over maiz prarie and karu forest myself but I can't seem to find em @ all. And the wiki is outdated concerning it. :(

Edit: someone found em now...but still...Muh forfeited seals~

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Rhey wrote: »
    How bout other servers??? I missed out on 6 GM adventure seals becuz of it. Is this a bad sign? And I spent over 3 hrs blazing all over maiz prarie and karu forest myself but I can't seem to find em @ all. And the wiki is outdated concerning it. :(

Well if people go fund wiki, I'm sure the info will update in a flash.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited July 19, 2017

What you think wiki contributors get paid? The funding is only for upkeep and admins to moderate
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 19, 2017
    I found Longa one time using the maps the wiki provided. Never went after Maiz, though if I remember right that one's typically around the Flower Mark.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Spy wrote: »

What you think wiki contributors get paid? The funding is only for upkeep and admins to moderate

Half a dead bee.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this is probably cause not many people have a reason to stay in Iria very much anyway. we need new content in Iria so players will actually go there and explore more. bridges going from Karu forest to Longa desert are rarely there anymore but they used to be around all the time in the old days. all Iria gets is maybe 3 of it's old events a year while everything happens in Uladh.
    Buffalos