Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mission Point Event

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
edited July 20, 2017 in General Chat
I'm just wondering is it even possible to get both the wig and the armor? Since it's required a total of 17k points.

Comments

• ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    edited July 21, 2017
    We should be able to get 1 wig and 1 armor set, since I calculated if right, we're going to get 19,100 points in total if you finish everything for each.

-Edit- I made a mistake in not counting something correctly, the new total is 20,500 points.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Does anyone know how many points a day is needed in order to get one wig and one armor set before the end of the event? I was able to get 240 points today, but there are some events I can't do like the shadow missions ones because I crash. Hoping I can still get enough doing the other things though ^^
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited July 20, 2017
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    Does anyone know how many points a day is needed in order to get one wig and one armor set before the end of the event? I was able to get 240 points today, but there are some events I can't do like the shadow missions ones because I crash. Hoping I can still get enough doing the other things though ^^

Adding the cost of the wig and armor together, and dividing it by 36 days (the number of days the event is running), it comes to about 472 points per day to get both.

Edit: I feel like there may be more math involved to that though, because of the weekly and monthly quests, so that number might be incorrect, it's just what the calculator told me lol.