Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[CNR] Untranslated Text - Item Disappearing

TagniaTagnia
Mabinogi Rep: 300
Post: 1
Member
edited August 17, 2017 in Archived Bugs
Upon reaching Cumulative level 1000, i was given a box by Nao that would contain a weapon for the talent i chose. One of the texts was in korean, and cross checking the talents that were in english, only music was left. I am a bard, so naturally I chose the one that I assumed was the music weapon. However, no item was given to me, in my inventory, special, or temporary inventory. I expected a lute or ukelele or something.

Screenshot of the untranslated part - http://imgur.com/a/zU28T

IGN : Cynnthia
Server : Alexina



Thank you for your time, cooperation, and patience.

Comments

  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Posts: 485
    Member
    Hmm that thing is Chain Slash which is new talent...
    Seems they forgot to remove.
    pawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    edited July 22, 2017
    jopj7eS.png
    This one's your picture taken recently.


    27b72aa7ee.png
    And this one's mine from back when this box was newly added.

    Weirdly, yours doesn't have "Lance" as an option

    But that last, new, button says "체인 슬래시"
    Which is indeed "Chain Slash".

    COULD THIS BE AN OMEN?
    pawcalypse
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,020
    Posts: 1,193
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Weirdly, yours doesn't have "Lance" as an option

    But that last, new, button says "체인 슬래시"
    Which is indeed "Chain Slash".

    COULD THIS BE AN OMEN?

    the reason she does not have Lance as a option is cause she is a elf. you can see the Falcon transformation icon in her pic which confirms she is a elf. elves can't use lances so there is no point in having it listed as a option for elf characters.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    Negumiko wrote: »
    the reason she does not have Lance as a option is cause she is a elf. you can see the Falcon transformation icon in her pic which confirms she is a elf. elves can't use lances so there is no point in having it listed as a option for elf characters.

    The joke is so bad... :p

  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,020
    Posts: 1,193
    Member
    edited July 23, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »
    the reason she does not have Lance as a option is cause she is a elf. you can see the Falcon transformation icon in her pic which confirms she is a elf. elves can't use lances so there is no point in having it listed as a option for elf characters.

    The joke is so bad... :p

    what joke? the fact that elves can't use lances? if there is some other joke then I am totally missing it XD I feel as clueless as a turtle trying catnip owo
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    edited July 24, 2017
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Weirdly, yours doesn't have "Lance" as an option

    But that last, new, button says "체인 슬래시"
    Which is indeed "Chain Slash".

    COULD THIS BE AN OMEN?

    the reason she does not have Lance as a option is cause she is a elf. you can see the Falcon transformation icon in her pic which confirms she is a elf. elves can't use lances so there is no point in having it listed as a option for elf characters.

    Oh, I didn't notice that, oops.

    On a relevant note, my human used the "Nao's Resplendent Equipment Box" (didn't have the ordinary one anymore) and it does not have the untranslated Chain Slash button.

    Is it just Elves whose Boxes have that option, or is it only the regular box that has the option?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,545
    Posts: 1,593
    Member
    I could not reproduce this on my end. Please let me know if this pops up again. For now, I will close the thread out with a CNR tag (Cannot Reproduce)