Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Musical Knowledge

pennybrendapennybrenda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
edited December 21, 2016 in Help
iam on rank 7 with Musical Knowledge.. and i want to rank up to 6 , "Talk to Granites or Zeder about Skills with Musical Knowledge rank 7
".. i tried but they say i have the quest for it already. i searched in every tab from quests, but it nowhere to be seen. what do i need to do ?

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    If you've spoken to Granites, the quest is called Creating Harmonies with Empty Bottles and it should be in your Skills tab in the Quest window.

I'm going to link you to the wiki page because there is a map there and it will help you a lot.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Musical_Knowledge#Rank_7

You need to use L-rod exploration to reveal the hidden structures, then play the correct Music Bottle or Hand Bell.

If you need help getting the bottles or bells, ask here with your server/IGN, maybe someone can lend them to you.
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    edited December 21, 2016
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/vu3BD9P.png[/img]
    i didnt get any quest from him or zeder
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    edited December 21, 2016
    Eralea
    Eralea said:

If you've spoken to Granites, the quest is called Creating Harmonies with Empty Bottles and it should be in your Skills tab in the Quest window.

I'm going to link you to the wiki page because there is a map there and it will help you a lot.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Musical_Knowledge#Rank_7

You need to use L-rod exploration to reveal the hidden structures, then play the correct Music Bottle or Hand Bell.

If you need help getting the bottles or bells, ask here with your server/IGN, maybe someone can lend them to you.
    no "Creating Harmonies with Empty Bottles" quest.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Okay, I'm not 100% sure about this but maybe another old-timer can confirm whether it's still true or not.

A long long time ago, you could only take on one Skill Quest at a time, and some of those old quests still have that limitation on them (the ones I remember are the quests for Fireball, Final Hit and Arrow Revolver).

Is it possible that "Learn Fireball" is conflicting with the R7 Musical Knowledge quest?
    pennybrenda
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Eralea
    Eralea said:

Okay, I'm not 100% sure about this but maybe another old-timer can confirm whether it's still true or not.

A long long time ago, you could only take on one Skill Quest at a time, and some of those old quests still have that limitation on them (the ones I remember are the quests for Fireball, Final Hit and Arrow Revolver).

Is it possible that "Learn Fireball" is conflicting with the R7 Musical Knowledge quest?
    yes thnx
    deleting fireball quest i got the "Creating Harmonies with Empty Bottles" guest thnx :D
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    edited December 22, 2016
    Interesting ^ I remember Nexon saying (I think with the Merlin update?) that you could now take however many Skill quests you wanted. It's very possible there's a bug in there though since it's not something that is regularly tested.