Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How about..

ParadoxLostParadoxLost
Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
in Feedback and Suggestions
a free rb pot instead of a useless 2x ap event..cuz everyone waits as long as possible to rb and is always prepped for a sudden 2x ap event, right guys?

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    like 10 people in my guild needs more AP.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I need more AP after ranking Magic Craft and Hillwen Engineering. I welcome this event with open arms, and it appeals to a lot of people too. If you've already rebirthed, then you're just outta luck. No need to drag everyone else down with you.
    TheNyanCat
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    It may not be convenient for players who have recently rebirthed and can't again for a while without having to buy a character card, but it's actually a boon to players who either can rebirth during the event or are newer players who have not yet hit the 1,000 total levels mark yet (and may even have just started that weekend on a whim). In any game like this, there will always be content and events that everyone can enjoy to its fullest, and content and events that certain players will be able to enjoy, and others won't. For a low level player like me, for instance, these free untradeable Elite Shadow Mission Passes we've been getting on login for the last few days are totally useless, but high level players are tough enough to be able to enjoy them. Then there are the things that low level players can't participate in because they're too weak and the strongest players would be bored with because they're incredibly powerful, but mid-level players can enjoy because the challenge level is just right.

Believe me, I've played online games that only ever put out new content for the top players and ignored lower and mid level players. Compared to, say, Subeta's combat component circa 2010, Mabi's pretty balanced in terms of content for players across the board as far as I can see.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    It should be known by now that x2/x3 AP events usually happen over the weekend. So maybe perhaps you should change your RB schedule.
    XiokunYokkaichi
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited July 22, 2017
    With all the RB potions they jam down your throat now with the potential level system and because they're selling them in little bundles in the cash shop, I appreciate the x2 AP event. Sometimes I'm prepared and sometimes I'm not but I'm happy we at least get a x2 AP event. If anything maybe when a x2 AP event happens make the rebirth button say "available".
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the 2x ap, but if nexon is gonna give us something for "wasting our time" then the least they could do is toss in a 24 hour RB pot..would not be hard nor a loss of profit for them.