Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tail just disappeared?

InsidiosusInsidiosus
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
So I'm a bit dissapointed because my fluffy fox tail just disappeared. It was just a 30 day tail, though I had 90 day tail replacement coupons ready to be used. Since the tail had about 19 hours left by the time I closed the game I didn't think much of it, yet I didn't get to play again until after my tail expired so I couldn't replace it. Now what I wonder is, is it meant to happen that the tail just vanishes if it's not replaced? As opposed to just becoming unequippable or unusable like pretty much every other item that has an expiration time?
If this is not a bug then apologies for posting this here but I don't know about this and everyone else I asked didn't know anything about this either and suggested to just post something here incase it is some kind of glitch.
Also sorry for any mistakes, this is my first time posting anything here on the forum so don't know if this section really is the right place for this.

Also screenshot taken 4 days ago as evidence that my character indeed possessed this tail. Sadly I do not have a screenshot of the tail in my inventory.

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    It is suppose to just disappear, sadly.

Most expired thing turn into a red, un-equipable version, but tails disappear from your inventory, so it's best to use the coupon to replace it as soon as you can when the time is low.
  • InsidiosusInsidiosus
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Berryswirl

It is suppose to just disappear, sadly.

Most expired thing turn into a red, un-equipable version, but tails disappear from your inventory, so it's best to use the coupon to replace it as soon as you can when the time is low.
    Wish I would have known that before, it's sad really. Guess I'll have to try and find another tail from someone. Thank you for your reply to this!
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Insidiosus
    No problem ^^

Good luck with the tail hunt!
    Insidiosus
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    *whispers* buy a perm version! It's expensive but it NEVER goes away c;