Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hi I'm not new.

Bi1bo_BagginsBi1bo_Baggins
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in General Chat
I read on the announcement page that you're suppose to get a hammer for logging in? I just created my account a few hrs ago becuz I wanted to start fresh with a new name (cuz old account had a weeabish name(I was still in high school & everybody was a Narutard back then...)) and access to free premium options. It was also on Tarlach(which is ded empty) so I'm also moving to Alexina. But refreshing my game isn't giving me the hammer. Any reason why? I don't see any pre-req in the fine-prints...

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 22, 2017
    you usually gotta be level 30 or 50 to receive hot time prizes. if you can't get to that level alone, you can get friends to run you through a mission or something. Once you get to the right level you need to cc again to get the item
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Yeah it's usually level 30 I think for hot times. Doing part time jobs will also help you level up a bit.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    its lvl 30-ish. I've confirmed it with my alts.
    It was also on Tarlach(which is ded empty) so I'm also moving to Alexina.

Dat parting shot tho...Ur gunna trigger sum peeps.

hrrrng_by_trollolian-d9s55rk.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    giphy.gif
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    NXY9x.gif
    pawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hi, i'm not new too. Feel free to welcome me :D