Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

use golden exp fruit for this golden opportunity

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
am i the only one who saves golden exp fruit for this golden opportunity called 2x ap event
since im one of those who rarely rebirth this 2x ap event is an event ive been waiting
hoarding as much golden exp fruits and level up as much as i can
the reason why i do it is because of a past experience that made me regret not using them during the double ap event

how to conserve exp fruits and level up to 70-100 faster after rebirth with-in hours
before rebirth save up as much completed quest that grants exp in quest log without pressing complete
like dragon playtime quests, u can press complete after the rebirth and instantly level up and gain ap
the 10 hour missions done by squires gives i nice amount of exp and gold so use them after rebirth too
(give the 10 hr quest to squires 10 hours before rebirth so u only have to press complete after rebirth )
once you reach 30-50 u can head over to ceo island and kill some ancient golems (it would be easy if you have final hit, fire ball or thunder)kill as much as you can kill once you reach around lvl 65-70 the exp u get from them is lesser you can go spam hunting other enemies that are of same level
or you could just spam shadow missions and dungeons on a party
do this till u reach 100 and will only need to use 20/21 golden exp fruits to reach lvl 200
if u have rebirth pots use them to do it again
why 200? for potential system points
why not use golden exp after rebirth? to conserve them since they only give 5x of your current exp lvl
it will only make you level up 5lvls (lesser after lvl 150+) there are quest that will make u lvl 20+ after rebirth once completed

KonTheKindBear
  1. is this helpful?29 votes
    1. yes
       17% (5 votes)
    2. no
       0% (0 votes)
    3. i dont care
       24% (7 votes)
    4. everybody knows that already
       34% (10 votes)
    5. whats the point theres less than 12 hours before 2x ap event ends u should've posted earlier
       24% (7 votes)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 23, 2017
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    am i the only one who saves golden exp fruit for this golden opportunity called 2x ap event
    Nope. You are not the only one. That was literally the first thought i had when i saw these fruits coming out in Mabinogi. And i can tell that at least 70% players i know are hoarding them too for this exact purpose.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Your better off using golden exp fruit at level 99 rather than at level 100. EXP requirement to next level drops a huge amount at level 100. Thus using the fruit at level 99 grants you 10 levels instead of the usual 4~5 levels.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Spy wrote: »
    Your better off using golden exp fruit at level 99 rather than at level 100. EXP requirement to next level drops a huge amount at level 100. Thus using the fruit at level 99 grants you 10 levels instead of the usual 4~5 levels.

Its a set 500% exp tho? So its a guaranteed 5 levels everytime.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I'm one of the dumb ones who didn't think about the possibility of a 2x AP event so I've used all mine haha. Haven't really cared about AP for ages but now that a new talent might be coming out, might need to put some effort in.

I like to use them at around levels like 95 or 135 to squeeze out some Potential points that I'm too lazy to get.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited July 23, 2017
    Opalthira wrote: »

Its 500% of the exp you need AT your current level.
    Thus,
    At level 99 you gain 5*765,900 exp.
    At level 100 you gain 5* 249,000 exp.

Hence if you use your fruit really early onto a level, say
    level 50 at 0% exp,
    you wouldn't gain exactly 5 levels, you'd be level 54 and about half from level 55.

Also another counter point, at level one you only get 5*400 exp, that only gets you up to level 4 (a total of 3 levels).
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

Thus,

level 50 at 0% exp,
    you wouldn't gain exactly 5 levels, you'd be level 54 and about half from level 55.

Also another counter point, at level one you only get 5*400 exp, that only gets you up to level 4 (a total of 3 levels).

Ah ok that makes sense.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I was hoping to save mine for a 3x but I'm worried one won't come out for a while. I might cave and use a few during the 2x
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735

Thus,

level 50 at 0% exp,

I wish I read this earlier :x I used them before so I know it sometimes will not give 5 levels but I used it anyway because I don't know how it works. Ended up at level 98 I need 23 fruits to level 200 ugh wasted 3 fruits