Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weekly Festia Event

SamuelalexSamuelalex
Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
in Mari Chat
Heyo everyone

My guild Rosevane will now be hosing weekly Festia runs every Thursday at 9 pm Cst on ch1. This event will also be a meet and greet for our guild members and we welcome everyone without a guild to join us to ask us questions and maybe even send through an application. If your guild is inactive or not what your looking for I invite you to give us a try XD We are about teamwork and will be glad to help out with missions and quests.

I will be collecting my tickets daily so I can do Festia games multiple times and with multiple people XD My favorite games are darts and clobbermeister.

Let me know if you want to come by posting here or noting me in game XD I look forward to hanging out with everyone <3

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    This is postponed until next Thursday, Aug 4th due to a late start with point missions. I'll be hoarding my tickets until then. Note myself of Loreyna in game if you are interested in joining us for the festivities.