Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Barri Another World Pass

JodhiJodhi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
edited July 27, 2017 in Help
After some patches, I kinda forgot when, taking Barri Another World Pass for someone who already cleared the mainstream storyline is quite impossible. And somehow a friend of mine said that "changing to a slayer title would do the trick. okay. I did that and it worked amazingly for me. What I meant about slayer title, it's the one that said such as Golem Slayer, Ogre Slayer and such (I've just tried these tho).

And also I remember I took the said pass YESTERDAY (my timezone, mind you), before maintenance, and it still works fine.
And today, I found out that I cannot take the pass whether I equip a slayer title or not. This happens right after this maintenance. Am I missing something? or this is a known bug? Or they change some systems for it? Can anyone clarify? If anyone knows the solution, please let me know. I'm not gonna run normal Barri after dungeon revamps, it gets tedious and I prefer to do it quickly, without having to ask someone to help me.

perhaps this piece of screenshot would help
mabinogi_2017_07_28_007.jpg
[Deleted User]

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Before the Genesis update in 2012, getting this pass had two requirements - a slayer title and current level 25.

The Genesis update nerfed the requirements so that anybody could get the pass at any time, but a few months ago the old requirements were somehow brought back, which has understandably caused a lot of confusion for all the players who joined between 2012 until now.

You had the title, but not the levels required.

x2iaf.jpg

Now what am I going to do with this pass lol
    [Deleted User]