Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Potion Business

Pika1998Pika1998
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
in Ruairi Marketplace
Recently, I found myself seeing a lot of potions shops since I got my GM Apothecary talent. I was looking at the prices going "wow, 40k for MP 100's? 32k for HP 100's?"
Personally, I don't use potions much. However, I remember back when I was first starting, having a small stock of potions was vital for my survival (back then though it was stacks of 50's, if i was lucky.) I decided that I wanted to try to make a change, at the very least a small one.
So I've begun my little potion business. I'm going to be selling HP, MP, and Stamina 100's for 8k per stack of 20, but there is a slight catch.
I'm never going to open a personal shop to sell these potions, and I'm not really going to keep a back stock of potions to sell (i may have like 5 stacks of potions on me at any one time). they'll be made as soon as I'm free to make them once an order has been placed (done via noting me in game).

I just wanted to get word out that i was starting this up, figured forums would be a good place to list it.

Also worth mentioning: I'll make 300 versions of potions if you bring me the 4 leaf clovers to do so, free of charge! you keep all the potions I make out of the 4 leaves you give me :) (for those who may be confused why I'd be doing this particular service, GM Apothecary special effect has a chance at making +1-4 extra potions with the materials it takes to make 1)

I look forward to doing business with you all
-Pika1998, that one merchant guy.

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Out of curiousity, what is the rate of getting an extra potion with the gm effect? also gl selling and free bump :D
  • Pika1998Pika1998
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    it' say the rate would be about.. 98% or so ^^"