Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I need a price check :

MistumiMistumi
Mabinogi Rep: 975
in Mari Marketplace
I bought the new gachapon and I got this item that wasn't listed but i was wondering if anyone knew the price for the "Warring sword of the Goddess" the warring enchant gives it 100 luck, 100 Will, and 100 strength increase and its a bright blue owo

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hm, maybe 2m? There are some regular ones on the housing board atm but without the enchant and they are priced around 1m. You might be able to also try searching shops in Belvast to see what other players have them priced at if they have any for sale.